Quotes

« Older   Newer »
Fear„
view post Posted on 4/1/2010, 19:14

Ecco un po di Quotes di Dante ovviamente in inglese *sono più belle!!* dei vari giochi

Devil May Cry

SPOILER (click to view)
"I hope for your sake you've got something inside that big body of yours!" ~Dante~

"Flock Off, feather face!" ~Dante~

"Mundus... His heinous ways make me sick... killing even his own... like they were nothing." ~Dante~

"My mother used to always tell me that my father was a man who fought for the weak. He had courage and righteous heart. In the name of my father, I will kill Mundus!" ~Dante~

"A man with guts and honor. I like that." ~Dante~

"You may look like my mother but you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul. You have the face, but you'll never have her fire!" ~Dante~

"My mother risked her life for me... and now you too... I should have saved you. I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light!" ~Dante~

"Jackpot!" ~Dante~

"Goodbye. And when you do come back, give my regards to my son will ya!" ~Dante~

Devil May Cry 3

SPOILER (click to view)
"I can already tell, looks like this is going to be one hell of a party!" ~Dante~

"Damn it! You guys totally wrecked my shop! And I haven't even named it yet! You are going to pay for that." ~Dante~

"Easy, Fido! How about I take you out for a walks? Come on puppy, lets go!" ~Dante~

"Well, this is my kind of rain. No wonder the sky looked funny today." ~Dante~

"Here I am trying to help you, and you show your thanks by shooting me?! Whatever. Do as you please. I'm beginning to think that I've got rotten luck with women." ~Dante~

"You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left." ~Dante~

"Whatever, at any rate, it's been a whole year since we last met. How 'bout a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet how about a kiss from THIS!" ~Dante~

"If you're asking for a date, forget it. 'Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head!" ~Dante~

"Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family, too." ~Dante~

"You poor thing. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?" ~Dante~

"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante~

"Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me?" ~Dante~

"Look at you... making a big dramatic entrance and stealing my spotlight." ~Dante~

"Jackpot!" ~Dante & Vergil~

"We are the sons of Sparda! Within each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his soul!" ~Dante~

Devil May Cry 4

SPOILER (click to view)
"So you're looking to play, huh? Alright, I guess I have some time to kill..." ~Dante~
"Adios, kid." ~Dante~

"I'm here for the sword. It was originally my brother's... Return it to me and I'll let you go, kid." ~Dante~

"Well, if the kid screws up, then I'll just have to kick his ass." ~Dante~

"Hey, kid, you giving up so soon? So melodramatic. Besides, if you die without giving me my sword back, I'm gonna be pissed!" ~Dante~

"Hah! Check it out! It's got wings!" ~Dante~

"I'll do it. I wouldn't want to deny anyone their dying request." ~Dante~

"That's a solid performance for an old fart like you." ~Dante~

"Things always gotta be complicated..." ~Dante~

"Glad I got your attention. I was beginning to feel a little ignored." ~Dante~

"A fight every now and again does make life more interesting. Don't ya think?" ~Dante~

"You can hide that body, but that smell... Hoo! There's no covering that up!" ~Dante~

"Wish you would've noticed me earlier. Now my coat's all charred." ~Dante~

"You can stay and die or you can walk your ugly ass back through that gate. It's your call, pal." ~Dante~

"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

"You summon and kill... Summon and kill... I fail to see the logic here. Is sanity the price to pay FOR POWER!?" ~Dante~

"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest. Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you, is a sweet fortune!" ~Dante~

"I know this is a major cultural artifact but it's bad for the community." ~Dante~

"Sounds like you're overcompensating... Besides, I didn't want you to get a creak in your neck from lookin' down at me." ~Dante~

"Okay, are you ready? C'mon babes, LETS ROCK!!" ~Dante~

Questa è la mia preferita!

"You summon and kill... Summon and kill... I fail to see the logic here. Is sanity the price to pay FOR POWER!?" ~Dante~

•principessa sweettosa•
view post Posted on 7/1/2010, 12:34

BELLISSIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*_________________*
Bea che idea Santa che hai avuto a mettere le frasi di Dante!*ççççççççççççççç*..m..me lo adora nel quarto episodio!!!!!X3..ma me adora maggiormente quella voce con cui pronuncia le frasi nel quarto episodio!!*çççç*....XD

soul.vampire
view post Posted on 21/1/2010, 20:22

oddei io adoro quando Dan parla xD

Fear„
view post Posted on 22/1/2010, 23:25

Anch'io

•principessa sweettosa•
view post Posted on 24/1/2010, 15:11

Giàà *ççççç*
Bea se ne trovi altre postaaa!!*ççççç*
Anche se devo trovare il modo di scaricarle parlate da lui *çççç* XD

Fear„
view post Posted on 24/1/2010, 16:20

potresti scaricare un video e con un programma che registra la voce le registri òwò se questo che intendi

•principessa sweettosa•
view post Posted on 1/2/2010, 09:01

Si lo so ma a me interesserebbe solo la voce di Dante!
Pensa se scarico un video e ci sono anche le vocine stridule dei due canotti gonfiabili e del moccioso meonomato =___=...

Fear„
view post Posted on 24/2/2010, 03:40

CITAZIONE (•principessa sweettosa• @ 1/2/2010, 09:01)
Pensa se scarico un video e ci sono anche le vocine stridule dei due canotti gonfiabili e del moccioso meonomato =___=...

Ahahahah XD

•principessa sweettosa•
view post Posted on 24/2/2010, 13:38

Eheh è vero!XP..esserini inutili!è__é

Riyos
view post Posted on 13/6/2010, 18:25

la mia preferita:
Dante to Cerberus:
"Easy, Fido! How about I take you out for a walks? Come on puppy, lets go!"

.ma me adora maggiormente quella voce con cui pronuncia le frasi nel quarto episodio!!*çççç*....XD

quoto troppo, ad esempio questa frase:
"Hah! Check it out! It's got wings!"(quando Sparda comincia a volare)

•principessa sweettosa•
view post Posted on 15/6/2010, 15:50

Ahaha siii conosco benissimo quella frase!xD
Lo prende in giro facendo notare a Trish che la statua ha anche le ali!xD ahah che mito che è Dante!...e poi vero le frasi più belle del 3 sono quelle che 'regala' al povero Cerbero..mentre quelle del 4 beh come non quotare quando dice 'Adios,kid!'....e..e quando parla durante i combattimentiii!!*ççççç*...devi sentirlo quando dice 'Showdown' *ççççç*attento potresti morirciii!!!*_____* xD

Riyos
view post Posted on 16/6/2010, 15:59

non si deve anche dimenticare cosa fa nel video in cui ottiene lucifer

"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

ma anche il teatrino con Agnus convince :>_<*:

•principessa sweettosa•
view post Posted on 16/6/2010, 16:11

Ahaha siii meravigliosooo con Agnus!XD
"And the rest...is silence!"
Aaaaaaaah muoiooo!*ççççç*
Guardati anche le taunt che ho messo nella sezione "Media",mamma mia e cosa sono!*ççç*

12 replies since 4/1/2010, 19:14   155 views